- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering – Santa Clara University
- M.S. in Management Science – University of Dayton
- B.S. in Atmospheric Physics – National Central University
- Ted Sun, Ayhan Mutlu, and Mahamad Rahman, “A New Statistical Methodology Predicting Chip Failure Probability Considering Electromigration,” Microelectronics Reliability Volume 53, Issue 12, Pages 1979– 1986, December 2013.
- Ted Sun, Ayhan Mutlu, and Mahamad Rahman, “Statistical Electromigration Analysis of a Chip with the Consideration of a Within-Die Temperature Map,” Session C2L-B, IEEE ISCAS, Beijing, May 19-23, 2013.
- Ted Sun, Ayhan Mutlu, and Mahamad Rahman, “A New Statistical Electromigration Analysis Methodology that Incorporates Across-Chip Temperature Variation,” Proc. 3rd ASQED Symposium, 2011, Kuala Lumpur, July 19-20, 2011.
Research & Training:
Teaching interests include data science, machine learning, decision science, data visualization, technology innovation & product management, artificial intelligence (AI), operational research, optimization, probability and statistics, elementary computer programming. Research interests include the automation of multiple steps in any field including manufacturing, design, or debug by using diversified programming languages, using the statistical method to predict the business or IC chip failure probability by considering major internal and external factors.