Meet with the Dissertation Assistant
The dissertation assistant can help you with the technical and procedural aspects of the dissertation process. First, take a look at the Forms and Resources sections below. Many of your questions can be answered there.
Eric Pierson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric has been with the Dissertation office since the Winter of 2014. He is currently a student in the Residential PsyD Program.
Meet with the Dissertation Director – Carol Haefner, Ph.D.
Hello, My name is Carol Haefner. Welcome to the Dissertation Office.
The information you need about Sofia University’s dissertation process is available below, so please take some time to review the Resources and Forms where you will find the answers to most of your questions. If you are new to the dissertation process, I recommend you begin with the PowerPoint called Dissertation Process Updated 3-20-17. It is an easy to follow, step-by-step guide through the dissertation process. If you are thinking about committee formation, take a look at the Faculty Interest and Methods List. If you still have questions, I am ready and eager to discuss anything dissertation with you, so email me (email@example.com) and we can set up an appointment to talk via phone, Skype, or Zoom.
General questions about the dissertation process as well as all forms should be sent to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Interest and Methods List
- FORM 1-Chairperson Request
- FORM 2A-Recommend a Research Faculty
- FORM 2B-Final Committee Formation
- FORM 2C-Committee Member Change Request
- FORM 2D-Research Faculty Application Questionnaire
- FORM 3A-Proposal Meeting
- FORM 3B-Proposal-Committee Comments and Student Reponse
- FORM 4-Research Ethics Committee Application
- FORM 5A-Draft Meeting
- FORM 5B-Draft-Committee Comments and Student responses
- FORM 6-Final Approval of Draft
- FORM 7-Proof of Final Draft Edit
- FORM 8-Abstract & Keywords
- Completion Phase-Final Submission Checklist Updated 10-19-16
- Dissertation Committee Policy 10_8_15
- Dissertation Deadlines 2016-2018
- Dissertation Process Updated 3-20-17
- Dissertation template 3-31-16
- Dissertation Title Page Spacing 3-14-16
- Editors Coaches Formatting 4-18-16
- Letter of Recommendation Example revised 11_1_14
- Preliminary Research Summary Example 11_1_14
- Reviewer Sign-off
- Working Dissertation Timeline 5-9-17