All programs at Sofia University fulfill the following Goals and Learning Objectives:
Goal I: Transformation (person-centered)
- Outcome A: Describe and reflect upon their personal transformation in the context of a curriculum focused on whole-person development and ethical reasoning.
- Objective B: Apply transpersonal principles to their life and work, individually and in community.
Goal II: Integration (learning-centered)
- Objective A: Incorporate multiple domains of knowing, learning, and being throughout their lives.
- Objective B: Communicate authentically and effectively in adherence to conventions for scholarly research, audience engagement, achievement of goals, and personal reflection.
Goal III: Application (praxis-centered)
- Objective A: Contribute ethically and with insight to the flourishing of society and the natural environment.
- Objective B: Employ rigorous and innovative modes of inquiry to design and implement transformative solutions to professional and societal challenges.
Non-Discrimination Policy Sofia University offers admission to students of any race, sexual orientation, gender expression, national and ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, gender expression, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, loan programs, and other school-administered programs.