The Possible Human:
Pathways to Peace and the Evolution of Consciousness
March 28 to March 30, 2024
There are people all over the world that are commemorating this day (United Nations Peace Day) and similarly consecrating themselves anew to probably the most obvious, simple, and yet, so far, unattainable goal of humanity, that is, simply to live together in harmony amongst ourselves, and in harmony with thelarger planetary ecosystem.
– Jim Garrison
The Association for Humanistic Psychology, the Association for Transpersonal Psychology, and Sofia University’s Institute of Transpersonal Psychology are collaborating to present an International Humanistic Transpersonal Conference. At this time of world-wide crises we are becoming more divided and divisive. We need to promote peace-building activities where we can come together in community to heal the splits and celebrate our common humanity!
Come join a community of passionate researchers, psychologists, health care professionals, educators, business leaders, spiritual practitioners, artists, musicians, and activists committed to advancing the potentials for peace in an era of evolving consciousness. We cordially invite everyone interested in the possibilities of human development, in supporting peace with our global community, and actively contributing to the further evolution of consciousness. Here you will engage with colleagues from various multi-disciplinary fields of humanistic and transpersonal endeavors to create pathways to a peaceful future on our planet for future generations.
Preconference Workshops: Wednesday, March 27, 2024
From Thursday, March 28, 2024, starting at 8:00 a.m.
To Saturday, March 30, 2024, concluding at 1:30 p.m.
Location: Sofia University’s Costa Mesa Campus, Orange County, California
- Conveniently located near John Wayne Airport
- Dr. Maria Cristine De Barros (Brazil)
- Dr. Carroy (Cuf) Ferguson (USA)
- Dr. Jim Garrison (USA)
- Dr. Joyce Hope Scott. (USA)
- Dr. Les Lancaster (United Kingdom)
- Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada (Italy)
- Dr. Gladys McGarey (USA)
- Dr. Mikhail Mianie (Ukraine)
- Dr. Marilyn Schlitz (USA)
- Dr. Roger Walsh (USA)
Continuing Education Units:
- Available for LCSWs, LMFTs, and LPCCs
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Provider number: #1000115)
- APA credits for Licensed Psychologists
- To receive event updates,click here to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make each moment an occasion to live deeply, happily, in peace.
– Thich Nhat Hanh