Sofia University's Registrar's office is here to help you with registration, enrollment or degree verification, transcripts, degree audit, and diploma questions throughout your time at the university. We strive to make this process as easy as possible for you. Feel free to email your comments or questions to email@example.com
FALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Fall Class Schedule will be available on the STUDENT PORTAL on August 28, 2017
- Online Registration opens on August 29, 2017
- On-campus Registration: Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning September 5, 2017 through October 9, 2017
- All International Students must register on campus on or before September 29, 2017, in order to avoid possible I20 termination.
- First Day of class: Week of October 2, 2017 (Please double check your schedule)
- Required New Student Orientation for students taking courses onsite: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Tuition Due: On or before Friday, September 29, 2017
- Late Registration: October 2-9, 2017 (Late Registration Fee: $100)
- Last day to add and drop courses: October 9, 2017
- Thanksgiving Holiday: November 20-24, 2017
- Last day of the term/conferral date: December 17, 2017
- Faculty: Grades due online: December 24, 2017 (midnight PST)
Click here for tips on registration:How do I register ?.
Please process your payment online only if you plan to pay the full tuition fee. Otherwise, please meet with an Accounting Officer for an installment agreement.
Drop or Withdrawal Policy? After the third week, there is no refund.
Click here to review the Withdrawl and refund policy.
To drop a course with a "W" (withdrawal) grade, download the Add Drop Request Form, complete, scan, and re-send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to verify the drop with your faculty.
What are the start/end dates for future terms?
View the University Calendar 2016-2018.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, we welcome your comments and feedback on how the registrar's office could improve our services for you. Please send your comments or questions to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Winter Schedule 2017-2018
|Important Dates||Start Date||End Date (if applicable)|
|Class Schedule available on the Student Portal (Campus Café)||Nov. 27th|
|Online Registration opens||Nov. 28th||Jan. 15th|
|On-campus Registration: Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Dec. 5th||Jan. 12th|
|New Student Orientation||Jan. 10th||Jan. 10th|
|International Students Register Due||Jan. 12th|
|Tuition Due||Nov. 28th||Jan. 12th|
|First Day of Class||Jan. 16th|
|Late Registration Peroid||Jan. 16th||Jan. 23th|
|Last Day of Class||Mar. 26th|
|Financial Aid Refund Disbursement||Jan. 26th|
|Faculty: Grades due||Apr. 1st|
|MLK Holiday||Jan. 15th||Jan. 15th|
|President's Day Holiday||Feb. 19th||Feb. 19th|
MATP & PhD Fall Global Seminar
- Friday, 9/22/2017 - Wednesday, 9/27/2017.
- Location: Jesuit Retreat Center Los Altos, CA
MACP Intensive - Low Residency
- Thursday 9/21/2017- Saturday 9/30/2017
- Location: Sofia University
Schedule of Classes
Fall 2017 Class Schedule
Summer 2017 class schedule
Summer 2017 class schedule for MATPB MATPC MSCS MBA
Spring 2017 class schedule
Winter 2017 class schedule
Fall 2016 class schedule
MACP INTENSIVE Fall 2016 Schedule
Winter 2016 schedule
Fall 2014 Schedule of Classes
Summer 2014 Schedule of Classes
Spring 2014 Schedule of Classes
Winter 2014 Schedule of Classes
Fall 2013 Schedule of Classes
Summer 2013 Schedule of Classes
Spring 2013 Schedule of Classes
Winter 2013 Schedule of Classes
Fall 2012 Schedule of Classes
Summer 2012 Schedule of Classes