• PhD US Naval Postgraduate School Software Engineering (2018)
• JD Monterey College of Law (2011)
• MS Johns Hopkins University, Systems Engineering (2018)
• MAS Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Aeronautics & Aerospace Safety Systems (2013)
• MS US Naval Postgraduate School, Computer Science: Cyber Security, Wireless Tech (2012)
• MA US Naval War College, National Security and Strategic Studies (2004)
• MBA City University of Seattle, Technology/Engineering Management (2005)
• MS University of Phoenix, Computer Information Systems (2003)
• Graduate Diploma US Naval College of Naval Command and Staff (2003)
• Graduate Diploma US Marine Corps Command and Staff College (2010)
• BS US Coast Guard Academy/ SUNY, Management & Economics (1990)
• Diploma Defense Language Institute, Modern Standard/Egyptian Arabic (1993)
US Naval Postgraduate School Center for Information Security Research /NSTISSI Certifications: NSTISSI 4011 Information Systems Security Professional (INFOSEC)
NSTISSI 4012 Senior Systems Manager
NSTISSI 4013 System Administrator in Information Systems Security
NSTISSI 4014 Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
NSTISSI 4015 System Certifier
US Army Contracting Officer Representative (1997 to Present)
US Army Supervisor’s Development Course Certification
US Army Action Officer Development Course Certification
US Army Management Development Course Certification
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Technician
ITIL IT Service Management
Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Dulo, D. (Spring 2019). Drones in the National Airspace: Emerging Issues of Law and Technology. American Bar Association, Chicago.
Dulo, D. (August 2015). Unmanned Aircraft in the National Airspace: Critical Issues, Technology and the Law. American Bar Association. Chicago. This book is a top selling technology book for ABA Publishing.
Dulo, D. (2007). The .NET 2.0 Windows Programming Mega-Guide in C# and Visual Basic. Prep Logic Corporation, Tampa.
Professional Publications/Panels/Media Appearances
Dulo, D. (May 2017). Faculty Member. Above the Cloud: Drones and the Internet of Things.
American Bar Association Second National Institute on the Internet of Things, Washington, DC.
Ted Sun, Ph.D.
Balaji Venkatraman, Ph.D.
Daniel Parrel, Ph.D.