- PhD – Sofia University
- MBA – California State University
- MATP – Sofia University
Licensures & Certifications:
- Generating Transformational Change in Human Systems – 2 Year Certificate – Pacific Integral Institute in partnership with Leadership Institute of Seattle
- Accredited Associate Coach, ACC – International Coaching Federation
- Certified Mentor Coach, CMC – CCE International Coach Federation
- Licensed Trainer, Coaching Out of the Box® 5/5/5 model
- The Art of Development Certificate; a variety of coaching approaches within the context of adult stages of development – 6 months
- Stages, InDepth Theory and Methodology for Human Development
- Certified Transformative Life Coach, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence EQ-I 2.0 and EQ 360 Degree Leadership Assessments; Multi-Health Systems, Inc.
Research & Training:
Expanding on my diverse business knowledge from corporate venues to successful entrepreneurial enterprises, my doctorate research and certifications in transformative learning, human development, and leadership for social transformation has supported my interest in a variety of fields: professional coach, academic coach educator, and community leadership. I support and empower clients to ignite their visionary future as well as foster students in a safe, skill-scaling environment to integrate and grow their potential. As President for the International Coaching Federation High Country Chapter of six northwestern states, I lead a board of directors and membership toward developing a robust collaboration for meeting our latest adaptive challenges.