Certificate in Transpersonal Studies
The Certificate in Transpersonal Studies is a 3-quarter, 17-unit program that offers a theoretical foundation in the philosophies, practices and embodiment of transpersonal psychology.
The Certificate in Transpersonal Studies:
- Provides a general background in the theories and practices of transpersonal and spiritual psychology.
- Provides opportunities for students to cultivate and practice transpersonal qualities throughout daily life.
- Prepares students to apply theories, principles and practices of transpersonal and spiritual psychology in their personal and professional lives.
- Provides experiences for students to embody their learning, wisdom, health and wholeness using multiple ways of knowing.
- Encourages students to appreciate and embrace world wisdom approaches, diversity, and ecological consciousness.
Admissions Requirements: Students must go through a formal admissions process. Eligible students may apply for advancement into the Global Master’s Program upon completion of the Certificate. Please contact the Admissions Office for further details.
Course Requirements - 17 Total units
- Seminar (1.0)
- Embodied Spirituality (3.0)
- Intro to Transpersonal Studies (4.0)
- Transpersonal Approaches to Creative Expression (3.0)
- Theories of Personality (3.0)
- Spiritual Development Across the Lifespan (3.0)
Certificate Awarded: Students who have registered for this program will receive a Certificate in Transpersonal Studies upon completion of their required courses.