Sofia University’s Registrar’s office is here to help you with registration, enrollment or degree verification, transcripts, degree audit, and diploma questions throughout your time at the university. We strive to make this process as easy as possible for you. Feel free to email your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Fall Class Schedule will be available on the STUDENT PORTAL on August 28, 2017
- Online Registration opens on August 29, 2017
- On-campus Registration: Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning September 5, 2017 through October 9, 2017
- All International Students must register on campus on or before September 29, 2017, in order to avoid possible I20 termination.
- First Day of class: Week of October 2, 2017 (Please double check your schedule)
- Required New Student Orientation for students taking courses onsite: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Tuition Due: On or before Friday, September 29, 2017
- Late Registration: October 2-9, 2017 (Late Registration Fee: $100)
- Last day to add and drop courses: October 9, 2017
- Thanksgiving Holiday: November 20-24, 2017
- Last day of the term/conferral date: December 17, 2017
- Faculty: Grades due online: December 24, 2017 (midnight PST)
Click here for tips on registration: how do I register.
Please process your payment online only if you plan to pay the full tuition fee. Otherwise, please meet with an Accounting Officer for an installment agreement.
Drop or Withdrawal Policy? After the third week, there is no refund.
Click here to review the Withdrawl and refund policy.
To drop a course with a “W” (withdrawal) grade, download the Add Drop Request Form, complete, scan, and re-send to email@example.com. We will need to verify the drop with your faculty.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, we welcome your comments and feedback on how the registrar’s office could improve our services for you. Please send your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
MATP & PhD Fall Global Seminar
- Friday, 9/22/2017 – Wednesday, 9/27/2017.
- Location: Jesuit Retreat Center Los Altos, CA
MACP Intensive – Low Residency
- Thursday 9/21/2017- Saturday 9/30/2017
- Location: Sofia University