For those students seeking to change careers or explore new career opportunities, we offer career services support, including resume review and evaluation, career planning workshops, and access to career services specialists for advice and support. Other resources that we offer include a Job Readiness Program, which advises students on matters such as people skills, resumes and cover letters, mock interviews, and business etiquette; a job board, which advertises employment postings and career exploration opportunities; career counseling appointments and consultations; and career fairs.
Sofia Internship Policy
Our three-pronged education approach of Academic, Professional and Personal Growth makes internship as the integral part of our education. Students are required to apply their knowledge and skills in the real world for graduation. We encourage students to first-hand professional experience as soon as possible. Foreigner students need to apply CPT before eligible to work outside of the campus. Please refer to the CPT Policy here. There are on campus and external internships.
Internships are available on campus, in the companies around Silicon Valley Bay Area, and other companies around the world for hybrid/distance learning students.
Companies looking for interns:
For companies who are looking for interns, please submit your intern requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students looking for jobs:
On Campus Opportunities
Available for Domestic and International Students
- Office Assistants
- Clinic Internship for CCHW (once a year recruiting); Send us an email at email@example.com,
- Database Developers
- Mobile/Wearable Application Developers
- Video Editor
- Marketing assistants
- Office coordinators
For more information or to apply for the jobs listed above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sofia University does not endorse or warrant any product, service or notice listed in our professional announcements or job openings and assumes no liability regarding these products, services, and notices.
- RAND Corporation
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Study of Aging
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Professor of Microeconomics
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
Full Professor of Economics
- https://dronedeploy.workable.com/?utm_content=20722331&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook (Nov 10, 2015)
- Machine Leaning Software Developers in Mountain View, CA
- Traineeships and Study Visits at the European Parliament - The European Parliament offers different traineeships within its Secretariat in order to contribute to the vocational training of young citizens, and to the understanding of the working of the institution. Registration for the October 2015 traineeship session is now open.
- Traineeships in the European Commission - Gain hands-on experience working at an international and multicultural location. Trainees work at executive bodies and agencies of European Institutions such as the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation. Your job duties vary, depending on your assigned service. Fields include competition law, human resources, and environmental policy. Registration for the October 2015 traineeship session is now open.