Please join us on Monday, April 21, 2014 as we celebrate the life of beloved professor, colleague and friend Arthur Hastings. Arthur Hastings, Ph.D. was one of the founding faculty members of Sofia University, formerly known as The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology. During his tenure at Sofia, Arthur studied uses of the ancient Greek mirror gazing technique which Raymond Moody named the psychomanteum in his classic book, Life After Life (1975).
Mar 27 -
Mar 25 -
Jan 27 -
Jan 08 -
- Cal Poly Pomona- The California Forum for Diversity in Higher Education will take place on Saturday, April 26th from 9am – 3pm. Designed particularly to meet the needs of advanced undergraduates and master's candidates who belong to groups that are currently underrepresented in Masters and doctoral-level programs.
- April 24 – 25. Coffee shop meet and greet. A Sofia counselor will be in Southern California.
- PsyD Information Session Thursday, April 10th 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Jul. 24 - Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (On-Campus: daytime and evening)
- Aug. 9 - Master of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology (Hybrid: Face-to-Face/Online)
- Sep. 3 - Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (Hybrid: Face-to-Face/Online)
- Sep. 11 - Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D) in Clinical Psychology (On-Campus)
- Sep. 14 - Master of Arts in Spiritual Guidance (Hybrid: Face-to-Face/Online)
- Sep. 14 - Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Psychology with a concentration in Transpersonal Psychology (Hybrid: Face-to-Face/Online)
- Sep. 15 - Master of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology (On-Campus)
- Sep. 15 - Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Transpersonal Psychology (On-Campus)
- Sep. 18 - Bachelor of Arts Completion Program (Hybrid: Face-to-Face/Online)
- Sep. 29 - Master of Arts in Women’s Spirituality (Hybrid: Face-to-Face/Online Program)