Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

All Students

Please log in to your Campus Cafe account and select request for refund or contact

IT Questions

Please make sure you are accessing to the correct Portal powered by Campus Cafe at
Also make sure you are entering the correct username and password.
Please send an email to to request a password reset, make sure to including your name and student ID in the email.
You can change your password through your account in Campus Cafe or send an email to
First make sure that your class is in Canvas -> Courses -> All Courses or not. Sometimes a new course will not automatically be in the dashboard.
If you just register for a class, it can take up to one day to show up on your Canvas, so please be patient.
If you still don't see your class after 24 hours, let us know by sending an email to, make sure that you include your name, student ID and the class you have trouble seeing.

International Students FAQ

On-Campus Employment
Available up to 20 hours per week when school is in session and up to 40 hours per week when school is not in session.. Details Here
Off-Campus Employment
  • CPT. Please submit CPT forms (offer letter, CPT cooperate Agreement, CPT request and CPT Goal Statement) to for an approval. Please refer to International Student Policy for more detail.
  • OPT. You may eligible to apply for OPT 90 days before the class is ended. Please consult with DSO and refer to International Student Policy for more detail.
Although the University requires all students to carry insurance, this is not a federal requirement, nor does it apply to spouses.
For Undergraduate Degrees = 12 units
For Graduate Degrees = 7 units
  • For new Abroad, Changing of Status or Transfer In students who has studied in the US for less than 30 weeks prior is allowed to take annual break in the 4th quarter in the 1st year at Sofia University and in the 3rd quarter in the next year.
  • For new Transfer In student or current student who has studied in the US for at least 30 weeks prior is allowed to take annual break in the 3rd quarter from the 1st year.
  • Must pay annual break fee.
  • Have no current balance.
  • Must provide the bank statement that enough to cover all expenses for 1 quarter.
  • Must fill out the annual vacation request form and submit to DSO by orientation date
  • Not eligible for PhD Residential, MATP Residential, PSYD students.

Didn't find the answer?

I have a question about... *