Chair of Program
Barbara Hecker, Ph.D. in Computer Science Ph.D. Computer Science JD – Juris Doctor M.S. Software Engineering M.S. Information Systems M.S. Telecommunications B.S. Business Administration, Minor in Psychology
Core Executive Faculty
Dr. Donna Dulo, Director of Advanced Computational Technologies
Ph.D.(c) Software Engineering Naval Postgraduate School 2015 J.D. Monterey College of Law 2011 MS Systems Engineering Johns Hopkins University 2014 MS Aeronautics, Aviation Safety Embry Riddle Aeronautical University 2013 MS Computer Science Naval Postgraduate School 2012 MBA Engineering Management City University 2005 MA National Security US Naval War College 2004 MS Information Systems University of Phoenix 2003 BS Economics 1990 US Coast Guard Academy & SUNY Diploma College of Naval Command & Staff 2002 Diploma Marine Corps Command & Staff College 2009 Diploma Defense Language Institute 1993 Certificate Computer Security Stanford University, 2005
Associate Core Faculty
Qingming Ma, Ph.D. Ph.D. in Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon University, 1997
M.S. in Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, 1992 AWARDS: Cisco Outstanding Achievement Awards for 1998, 1999, and 2000
- Founder, CEO & Chairman, Jiangsu Real Cloud Computing Technologies, Inc.
- Technical Leader II & Lead Architect, Cisco Systems
- Principal Architect at CTO Office, Juniper Networks
- Research Assistant, Carnegie Mellon University, Computer Science Dept.
- More than 40 granted patents
Xiaoquan Jabri, Ph.D. Ph.D. in Computer Science from Sydney University, Australia
Norman I Price, Postgraduate Scholar, The University of Sydney Sydney University Postgraduate Research Award
- Founder, CEO Neuromorphic LLC. Tiburon, CA. Algorithms and architectures for 2D to 3D video conversion.
- Computer Scientist, Dilithium Networks Inc., Petaluma, CA. Multimedia communication system.
- Expert in Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Encryption, Network Traffic Simulation, Electronic CAD and VLSI system Design, Multimedia Processing
Jun Sun, Ph.D.
Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL
B.S. in Computer Science, ShangHai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
Dr. Sun Jun has a strong academic and industrial R & D background. He has worked in a number of world famous companies as a software engineer and project manager. His company is involved include:
08/2008 – Present, Netspectrum Inc, Fremont, CA. CTO & Co-Founder 05/2014 – 07/2015, PM of ChromeOS at Google 01/2007 – 06/2008, Innopath Software Inc., Sunnyvale, CA. Mobile Client Architect, Client Project Manager 09/2004 – 01/2007, DoCoMo USA Labs, San Jose, CA. Project manager (OS, Terminal Architecture) 01/2000 – 07/2004, Monta Vista Software, Sunnyvale, CA. Member of Technical Staff, Kernel Architect, Project Lead 06/1998 – 12/2000, Sony Distributed Systems Lab, San Jose, CA. Senior Engineer / Staff Engineer
Limin He, Ph.D.
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from University of California at Berkeley
- CEO and co-founder of Turing Sense: a next generation wearable platform for sports, industrial, and entertainment. TuringSense is developing a disruptive technology that leap frogs current products.
- Corporate Vice President and Chairman of China task force of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., and is responsible for establishing the company’s long-term strategy for its growing business in China, one of the most critical and exciting markets to date. In this role, he has established strong personal and business relationships with semiconductor and system companies, research institutes, central and local government, and venture capital communities in China.
- Corporate Vice President for IC digital business unit, and was responsible for managing 400+ engineers and several hundred million dollar Encounter products, including the First Encounter for prototyping, Encounter Digital Implementation System for place and route.
- From 1999 to 2002, he was CEO and co-founder of Plato Design Systems, which developed industrial first scalable IC digital router NanoRoute and was acquired by Cadence. From 1990 through 1999, he held various management and technical roles at Cadence.
Murty Rallapalli, CISSP, Ph.D. in Computer Science from Stevens Institute of Technology, Adjunct Faculty
Dr. Murty has over 20+ years of experience with Ernst & Young and IBM in designing, selling and delivering IT technologies, strategies and transformation solutions that yield cost effective and innovative business solutions in the area of Security, Privacy, Mobile, and Proximity based Cloud solutions. A strong background in creating strategies and offerings for Cloud based applications on leading edge platforms such as Softlayer in Counter Fraud solutions for financial industry. Worked with CXO’s and worldwide teams in defining strategies and executing them successfully by creating solutions based on end to end IBM software stack.
He also has strong experience of working in industry verticals such as Banking and Finance, Energy and Utilities, and Government. Thorough expertise in security compliance and standards including PCI, ISO2700X, NIST and Enterprise security standards. Proven ability to execute with integrity, ethics, and values based leadership.