Global Online Program
The Global PhD in Psychology provides a hybrid/online educational format for Working adults who want to conduct graduate level research in psychology with the focus on transpersonal psychology. Our students learn to apply the principles and practices of transpersonal psychology to other industries, such as healthcare, law, management, engineering or artificial intelligence. The program trains students both in spiritual and integral psychological competencies, and methods of behavioral, qualitative and transpersonal psychological research. This low unit, flexible program combines online classes and residential seminars, and features specially designed track of training in research methods, dissertation process support, and a system of individual advising. It fits best highly motivated and personally mature students who have the ability to work independently and handle complex information. Our students integrate research on transcendence, consciousness, expanded human experience, and positive transformation in individuals, organizations and society with a broad spectrum of more traditional topics in sciences and humanities. Developed in the School of Transpersonal Studies in Sofia University at the heart of Silicon Valley, our program encourages innovation and creativity in all areas of study.
Our program offers:
- Learner-centered, whole-person education
- Highly functional online technology for online courses
- Transformative and contemplative pedagogy
- 2 and 5 year online course of study with two optional campus seminars per year
- An interdisciplinary curriculum which opens up a wide range of career options
- Original research opportunities in transpersonal psychology and related fields
- Expert and dedicated faculty
- A global learning community
3-Year Degree Program Pre-requisties
- Master’s degree in psychology or related field with a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university.
5-Year Program Prerequisites
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field with a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university.
Students enrolled in hybrid programs are required to attend two in-person seminars in the Northern California each year.
Estimated total cost of tuition for the degree (5 years): $121,648.00
Estimated total cost of tuition for the degree (3 years): $79,008.00
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 650-493-4430