The Certificate in Transpersonal Studies is a 3-quarter, 16-unit program that offers a theoretical foundation in the philosophies, practices and embodiment of transpersonal psychology.
The Certificate in Transpersonal Studies:
- Provides a general background in the theories and practices of transpersonal and spiritual psychology.
- Provides opportunities for students to cultivate and practice transpersonal qualities throughout daily life.
- Prepares students to apply theories, principles and practices of transpersonal and spiritual psychology in their personal and professional lives.
- Provides experiences for students to embody their learning, wisdom, health and wholeness using multiple ways of knowing.
- Encourages students to appreciate and embrace world wisdom approaches, diversity, and ecological consciousness.
Admissions Process: Students applying for this certificate must go through the formal admissions process. Eligible students may apply for advancement into the Global Master’s Program upon completion of the Certificate. Please contact the Admissions Office for further details.
Course Requirements – 16 Total units
- Seminar (1.0)
- Embodied Spirituality (3.0)
- Intro to Transpersonal Studies (3.0)
- Transpersonal Approaches to Creative Expression (3.0)
- Theories of Personality (3.0)
- Spiritual Development Across the Lifespan (3.0)
Certificate Awarded: Students who have registered for this program will receive a Certificate in Transpersonal Studies upon completion of their required courses.
Download the Brochure